- In the Masters of Public Administration Program, I teach:
- PADG 5610 Research Methods
- PADG 5670 Leadership and Ethics
- PADG 5390 Public Health Policy
- Social Science Survey Methods (Teaching Assistant to Prof. Randall Kramer, Fall 2013 and Spring 2015)
- This course presents social science research methods appropriate for collecting data useful in environmental management and policy analysis. Topics will include sampling, survey design, focus groups, pre-testing, survey implementation, and data coding, analysis and presentation. The course will emphasize the development and practice of skills for conducting environmental surveys with a socioeconomic focus. (Duke University – Environ 557)
- Lecture on field research methods in course “Global Health Research: Qualitative Methods” (GLHLTH 772) of Dr. Kerrie Stewart. Duke University, March 24, 2014.
- Rebuilding from Ruins (Service Learning Section Leader, Spring 2006)
- Lecture on “environmental health, poverty, and gender” in course “Gender, Poverty and Health” (GLHLTH 212 / SOCIOL 212) of Dr. Melissa Watt. Duke University, March 20, 2013.
Global Environmental Health Policy